- Well known business recently acquired by global group
- Area Sales position covering coveted West Midlands & North West region
- Working with end users and electrical wholesale partners
- Lots of support from management & in-house training
- Autonomous role
- Excellent opportunity to earn with 40% uncapped annual bonus
Area Sales Manager
The Role: Our client are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the West Midlands & North West area as far north as Cumbria. As an Area Sales Manager you will be selling a range of electrical enclosures, junction boxes, and bespoke electrical housing solutions into end users such as Panel Builders, Systems Integrators, and Machine Builders. You will sell these products via the Electrical Wholesale channel where you will be working with distributors such as PES and Lockwell.
In order to do this you will build relationships with end users (80%) with departments such as procurement, engineering, design, and board level. Your time spent with the wholesalers (20%) will see you deal with Branch Managers, Counter Staff, Procurement on a Regional & National level. As such, you will need to have the ability to deal with many different types of decision maker.
This is a strong area for the business and average project sizes will range from £5k-50k and beyond. Therefore, the ability to manage many opportunities at once will be key to success in this role.
The Company: Our client have a great name in the market and have recently been acquired by a large organisation with a global presence. They pride themselves in training & development of people and have a team with varied sales & technical backgrounds. They are very much a team based organisation and being able to operate in that fashion is key. They are looking to progression plan people and want to make sure their ASM's are the best they can be in the first instance.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a B2B field sales track record
- Understanding of the sales process with distribution and end users
- Have an eagerness and willingness to learn & develop
- Professional in approach
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: £36,000-42,000 basic salary DOE + 40% uncapped Bonus + Car + 25 days holiday + Strong contributory pension scheme
Candidate Location: Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke, Birmingham, Preston