Make Your Mark. Shape Your Future.
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World . Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As an Assembler, you'll be part of our Infrastructure team located in Delhi, IA. You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Assemble light agricultural units according to prints by properly using various hand and power tools, along with other assembly tasks (i.e. hydraulic installation, wiring, grinding, brake systems, and more)
- Troubleshoot hydraulic, electric, and brake systems as required and check blueprint with parts
- Test package, crate, prepare finished goods for shipment or removal to proper locations
- Drive hi-lo to load/unload trucks as needed, placing material in correct locations
- Continuous practice of company safety and quality procedures while meeting productivity needs (this included but is not limited to performing all housekeeping duties)
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
What You'll Receive
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to interpret blueprints and measuring devices
- Advanced knowledge of hydraulic and electric systems
- High skills in the use of all electric, air powered, and hand tools with some skills in wire feed welder and plasma
- Problem solving analysis with a proficiency in communication
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.