An exciting opportunity has become available for a part-qualified (CIMA/ACCA) Assistant Management Accountant to join one of the world's leading Music Labels. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for commercial exposure with forecasting and budgeting as well as having ownership of the P&L.
Supporting the Senior Financial Controller, the Assistant Management Accountant will cover core tasks from approving invoices to month end processes and partnering with the business in delivering monthly and quarterly forecasts.
The main responsibilities:
- Prepare and report the monthly management accounts to Head Office in accordance with group policies and within the set deadlines
- Upkeep and maintain the general ledger
- Produce the monthly/bi-monthly internal forecasts, quarterly corporate forecasts, and the annual budget
- Carry out ad hoc analysis and reports for Marketing and Finance functions
- Authorise invoices and sundries requisitions
- Monitor costs in relation to agreed budgets, and communicate any variances
- Prepare artist deal appraisals for new and existing artists
The ideal candidate must be:
- CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified
- Ideally have previous experience within a media organisation
- Previous experience working within a finance function
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.