AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
99 Ash Street., East Hartford, CT 06108
Competitive Pay Plan + Commission & Bonuses!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
KIA of East Hartford is looking for outgoing self-starters, who are looking for an opportunity to make great money and enjoy home life as well. We are looking for talented, ambitious Automotive Sales Consultants! You will SUCCEED with the help of our management team! We are also seeking applications from our area's returning military veterans.
KIA of East Hartford is a new and used KIA dealership are we also serve KIA drivers in the Bristol, Enfield, Columbia and Wallingford areas which are less than 20 minutes away. We are constantly rated a top KIA dealer in CT. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. If you are enthusiastic and dedicated, we want to talk to you!
- Competitive pay plan + Commission and Bonuses!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee discounts
- A career where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers and make them feel appreciated!
- Present new and pre-owned vehicles to our customers, always keeping a listening ear to the customer's specific vehicle needs.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives
- Keep abreast of current and incoming inventory.
- Build product knowledge on KIA vehicles as well as competitive vehicles of all makes and models
- Keep in touch with customers in order to encourage referrals, networking and repeat business.
- Make phone-calls; send emails and text messages to potential customers
- Build your clientele by word-of-mouth, self-advertising and marketing yourself
Qualifications/Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Sales Experience in any industry is a PLUS!
- Prior automotive sales experience is not required! If you have Sales experience in any field, whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics or Retail Sales, we would like to hear from you!
- A good work ethic and excellent customer service skills are required.
- Outgoing personality; high energy level
- Excellent closing skills
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Good CSI (customer satisfaction index) and great communication skills
- Professional appearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.