Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic
4201 Jonesboro Road, Union City, GA 30291
Competitive Pay Plan + Great Benefits
Up to $2,500 Sign-on Bonus Based on Experience!
Walk-In Applicants are also Welcome
INFINITI of South Atlanta is part of the EH Automotive Group which is a family-owned operation, offering a great working environment. We believe that culture makes a difference, so we devote ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
We are seeking to hire an experienced Service Technician / Mechanic to join our team. Our climate-controlled service department is clean, safe, and state-of-the-art. The jobs are challenging, and extensive training is available to those who are career-focused. We treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company and invest in their success.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay plan from the start!
- Paid Vacation
- Full Medical Health Plan including dental and vision insurance
- Up to $2,500 Sign-on Bonus Based on Experience!
- Paid long-term disability insurance
- Optional short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous incentive and bonus programs
- Discount vehicle purchase program
- Fantastic advancement opportunities - we love to promote from within.
- Closed Sundays
- Close Saturdays at 4:00 pm!
- Family Owned
- Great family culture
- Strong Community Involvement
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect and diagnose the problem(s).
- Provide labor and time estimates for repairs.
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Maintain a neat and safe work environment
- Be on time and dependable
- Other duties may be assigned according to skills and certifications
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- Service Tech experience required
- INFINITI / Nissan experience is preferred but not required
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and works well in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.