Automotive Service Technicians
302 Main St., Terryville, CT 06786
Levels B and C Levels Needed!
Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for the right candidates!
We need experienced techs, the more you know the more you get paid! Plenty of work!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Terryville Chevrolet is hiring Levels B and C Service Technicians / Mechanics NOW to help our busy shop keep up with customer demand. We value our employees and invest in their success!
Terryville Chevrolet is not only a leader in the automotive industry, but also a leader in our local community. We're proud to say that our Connecticut Chevrolet dealership has won the prestigious General Motors' Mark of Excellence Award, because it proves our commitment to professionalism and superior customer service. We have been the No. 1 Certified Pre-Owned Dealer in Connecticut for 4 years in a row and are one of the top performance dealers in the state.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
- Competitive pay plan!
- Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for the right candidates!
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Flexible schedules
- Work/Life balance
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Conduct thorough vehicle inspections
- Estimate the parts and time needed for repair/maintenance work
- Perform quality repair, reconditioning and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Document repair records
- Test vehicles both before and after repair
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill and certifications
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Levels B and C needed
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Must have own tools
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.