ABA TherapyPosition Type
Grow your career with the industry leader in behavioral health - Proud Moments ABA.
The nation's fastest growing behavioral health organization, Proud Moments ABA provides the gold standard of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21.
Our highly qualified and personally dedicated BCBAs/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/Licensed Behavior Analysts) and Behavior Technicians (BTs) combine their extensive knowledge and experience with our innovative treatment techniques to improve clients' social, behavioral, and adaptive skills.
Proud Moments BCBAs deliver individually tailored treatment plans with compassion in homes, schools, and our conveniently located centers.About the Behavior Technician Job
To support our rapid growth and commitment to quality care, Proud Moments ABA actively seeks exceptional Behavior Technicians and RBTs to join our ABA therapy team, implementing individualized behavior reduction and skill acquisition treatment plans.
Successful candidates will demonstrate an understanding of the treatment of deficits and behaviors associated with an autism diagnosis, as well as a commitment to mastering ABA therapist standards and practices in working with children and families. You can make your mark!
You will be an integral part of the therapy team, working directly with children and families with professionalism, dedication, and compassion.
View all of our ABA jobs. ResponsibilitiesAs a Proud Moments BT, you'll be challenged - and rewarded - every day:
QualificationsAs an ideal BT candidate, you bring to Proud Moments ABA:
- Experience deep satisfaction as you implement custom-designed treatment plans that truly change the lives of children with autism
- Share in the extraordinary achievement of your clients as they develop positive behaviors and learn new skills
- Measure each client's progress and monitor the effectiveness of treatment plans by collecting and reporting critical data using our advanced technology tools
- Provide caring support during family conversations with the care team to ensure parents fully understand assessment results and treatment recommendations
- Ensure satisfaction and the highest quality of care by promptly responding to the needs and requests of clients and their families
- Maintain clear lines of communication with families, supervisors, and other stakeholders
- Enthusiastically support the care team by performing tasks as directed by the BCBA/LBA
As a Proud Moments BT, you'll enjoy professional respect, recognition, and rewards:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to reliable transportation
- Commitment to working flexible, full- and part-time schedules
- Experience working with children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Proven project management skills
- Commitment to handling confidential information responsibly
- History of effectively managing multiple high-priority tasks in a fast-paced working environment
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
You deserve to work with the best - Proud Moments ABA.
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with your experience and location
- Meaningful work-life balance with flexible full and part-time working schedules
- Advanced, easy-to-use web-based tools that simplify data collection and charting
- The best of both worlds - the resources of a large organization combined with the collegiality and support of the care team at your Proud Moments ABA center
- Opportunity to earn Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification and advance your career
- Career opportunities within your center and as Proud Moments ABA expands
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K retirement savings program
- Employee Assistance Programs
If you're ready to accelerate your BT career with a fast-growing, highly respected behavioral health organization, Proud Moments ABA encourages you to submit your qualifications for this position today. Click Here . Candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.