Entegris is seeking a talented supply chain professional to serve as a global Business Unit Supply Chain Planner for our Specialty Materials (SM) business unit based from our site in Round Rock, TX.
You will perform global supply and inventory planning activities that complement the business strategy while embracing a culture focused on proactive behaviors that improve performance and productivity. Your passion to influence and build relationships across Entegris' global organization will be paramount.
In this role you will:
- Single point of contact for the Business Unit related to End to End Supply Chain / Strategy;
- Establishes global stocking/planning strategies by SKU [make-to-stock (MTS), assemble-to-order (ATO), buy-to-order (BTO)] that optimizes inventory while delivering the required service level given operational constraints. Coordinates MRP Settings across MRP Controllers to be consistent with stocking/planning strategy;
- Manages Division Rough Cut Capacity Planning including collaboration with Production Planning & Operations, driving mitigation of supply constraints, implementing supply constraints into the Consensus Constrained Demand Plan (CCDP) as part of monthly Sales and Operations Process (S&OP);
- Manages global supply vs. demand and allocation decisions in collaboration with the Business Unit related to finished goods that are forecasted and distributed for sale as a part of Sales and Operations Process (S&OE) and Sales and Operations Execution (S&OE);
- Oversees Inventory Levels Globally; establishes inputs for safety stock algorithm used to set safety stock levels; ensures days-on-hand (DOH) and overall inventory are optimized and that goals are met; actively mitigates risk of excess/obsolete and MRB inventory;
- Owns On-Time Shipment (OTS) performance - coordinates improvement initiatives across functions globally;
- Subject Matter Expert related to SAP process and execution of all supply chain functions end to end (Forecasting & Demand Planning process in IBP; Purchasing, Production Planning & Scheduling, Distribution Planning processes in ECC 6.0).
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in Operations or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent. APICS certification a plus (CPIM or CIRM);
- 8-10 years of inventory planning & control, production planning, and scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment, and distribution planning model while working in a cross-functional and matrixed environment;
- Knowledge and hands on experience in MRP and/or ERP SAP system specifically related to inventory control, materials requirements planning, distribution planning, item master settings, demand planning, and production planning (including capacity planning). Experience as master scheduler preferred. Experience with S&OP process execution preferred;
- Proficient to Advanced with Microsoft Excel and the ability to analyze supply vs demand, capacity and inventory data; ability to turn data into information, conclusions & targeted action;
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive accountability across peers as well as leading cross-functional teams;
- Effective problem solving / critical thinking skills to drive solutions related to complex supply chain models, problems and characteristics;
- Ability to detect and challenge when direction or supply plans aren't sound;
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders in all levels of the organization;
- Excellent decision-making ability with the confidence to implement those decisions;
- Proven record of success in a dynamic, customer-focused environment.
Your success will be measured by:
- Demonstrated commitment to becoming a highly trusted collaborative member of the Business Unit, Operations, and Corporate Supply Chain Process teams as evidenced by strong relationships across the organization;
- Notable progress in implementing and sustaining foundational elements of supply planning, scheduling and inventory management.
- Improvement in operational metrics, specifically: minimized supply constraints, on-time shipment, days on hand, excess & obsolete material, optimized freight & logistics costs.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.