Have the past couple of years made you think about a career change? Are you looking for meaningful work? Would you like to give compassionate care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities? At BAYADA Habilitation, we provide services for our clients in the community and/or in the comfort of their own homes.
We are hiring for a Personal Aid for locations all across Maui. Clients require assistance in the their home and/or out in the community. A typical shift may include:
- Hygiene assistance / daily living skills (ADL) assistance required
- Taking data / recording tasks accomplished each shift
- Exercising / walking in the community
- Social conversations
- Playing games, listening to music, and having fun!
- Sign-On Bonus up to $1,000
- $500 Referral Bonuses (unlimited)
- Weekly pay
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment - we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on-call manager support
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.