This position is responsible for cash transactions with daily and monthly parking customers.
Full-Time Essential Functions
- Approaches and greets all customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Uses respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relays information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary
- Is quick and responsive to provide excellent customer service
- Follows all company procedures and complies with all safety regulations
- Issues and/or collects visitor parking tickets
- Matches visitor ticket to parking rate schedule; collects proper payment from visitors and distributes correct change
- Completes lost ticket forms when original tickets cannot be located
- Completes shift/daily reconciliation of receipts, cash, and charges; accurately accounts for all funds within cashier drawer
- Performs revenue drops following specific location procedures
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and safe work area in and around the cashier's booth
- Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner, when required
- Immediately reports any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead
- Communicates professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates
- One year of similar experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must meet all requirements to receive required badges and seals (if applicable), including successful completion of a background check and ten-year work history