Apply for this job now
COTA - Washington County
- Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
- Job Type
- 26 May 2023
Apply for this job now
Concordia Visiting Nurses is a Medicare-certified, state licensed, Medicaid approved home health agency operating in nine Western Pennsylvania counties. For well over a decade, Concordia Visiting Nurses has provided high-quality skilled nursing, palliative care, and a variety of therapy services to our patients. Our goal is to deliver quality home health services, in good faith, to those who entrust themselves to our care and to minister to the unique needs of each individual with respect, dignity, and compassion. We strive to hire excellent people at Concordia - and keep them as well!
Concordia Visiting Nurses is seeking a full time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant COTA to treat our patients throughout Washington County and surrounding areas.
The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant COTA is a professional qualified to provide occupational therapy treatment under the supervision of a registered and licensed occupational therapist OTR/L to patients in the home as prescribed by the attending physician.
• Graduate of an occupational therapy assistant curriculum approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association
• Certified as an occupational therapy assistant in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
• Two 2 years experience as a certified occupational therapy assistant in a physical disabilities setting. Home health care experience is preferred
• Reliable, independent means of transportation to make home visits. Drivers must have a valid driver's license and drive a car with insurance limits as established in personnel policies
Respect. Dignity. Compassion. Our Mission, Your Future! EOE
403(b)/401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Life Insurance Policy
Direct Deposit, Pay Card, Paperless Pay Checks
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Good Working Conditions
Excellent Staffing Ratios
Vacation, Sick & Personal Days
Discounted Child Care Services on the Cabot Campus
Voluntary Benefits, including: STD, Supplemental Life Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Accident Insurance
On the job training
Employee Assistance Program
Education Seminars and In-services
Employee Activities (amusement parks, professional sporting events, special events)
Tax Sheltered Annuities
Discounted Meal Plans
Benefits and Wages may vary based on facility location.
Minimum hours worked per week/status may be required for certain benefit eligibility.
- Job Reference: 1016259784-2
- Date Posted: 26 May 2023
- Recruiter: Concordia Lutheran Ministries
- Location: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent