FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
The Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for contributing to and leading projects that drive growth in revenue and active accounts. This individual is responsible for developing and maintaining broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation, and results. This person will contribute to marketing efforts that align with our marketing strategy including acquiring new customers, re-activating customers, and growing share while enhancing brand positioning. They will engage with lead generation, email campaigns, social media content curation/creation, and digital advertising. This position will work across functions and interact with category management, sales, product information, operations, suppliers, and senior leaders. Attention to detail and an eye for quality is critical.
- Focused on acquiring and retaining customers through the engagement of digital marketing programs including SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content creation, email automation, social media, channel marketing and analytics.
- Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to developing programs and increasing marketing's contribution to revenue.
- This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
- Administer digital lead generation from planning to execution and measurements.
- Measure results utilizing test-and-learn strategies, as well as market research and analysis, to drive strategic decision making. Make recommendations to optimize integrated campaigns and investments.
- Work with leadership to develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include pay-per-click, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates.
- Ensure consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials-coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform investments and campaign tactics.
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in the engagement and execution of integrated, multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing, and measuring
- Proven expertise in digital, lead/demand generation, product/solutions and account-based marketing methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills - with proven ability to be both strategic and tactical, both a leader and a doer
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 5+ years marketing, advertising, coding, or similar experience required
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot or similar. Experience with Salesforce Journey Builder, Automation Studio, and Web Studio a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, plus Google Ad Words and Data Studio experience desired
- Intermediate to advanced HTML/CSS skills preferred
- SQL experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn a variety of technical marketing technologies and tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution, and wholesale divisions.
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.