As Director of Growth Marketing, you'll shape and deliver outstanding campaigns and strategies ensuring creative and messaging is integrated across all marketing channels (offline and online). With a multi-channel lens, you'll manage delivery of your campaigns, plan and implement tests, identify opportunities to improve and scale performance, and look for new avenues to test and grow.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Director - The Week US, you'll work closely with the wider global team to deliver your campaigns. You will champion customer experience in everything you do, proactively identifying ways to improve customer journeys across various marketing channels and websites. Along the way, you'll work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders as you help us achieve our goals. You will also focus on new product launches.
You'll be responsible for:
- Creative Strategy: Develop strategic creative briefs that leverage insights to inspire and guide best-in-class creative thinking and storytelling while delivering on business goals,
- Campaign Development: Work side by side with internal teams to develop creative concepts and campaign assets across integrated marketing channels.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and agencies to outline effective brand marketing strategies to integrate across online and offline marketing channels.
- Ensure titles are taking a campaign approach to marketing with clear KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing Team to implement and optimize campaigns and strategies for growth.
- Develop seasonal and monthly marketing plans for ancillary businesses to drive revenue and increase member lifetime value.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide final results, and recommendations to improve future campaign performance, driving volume or efficiency.
- Strong creative experience - developing creative briefs and crafting brand appropriate marketing campaigns.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working cross-functionally to execute on a wide variety of initiatives.
- Proven ability to conceptualize and execute on marketing campaigns that drive measurable results both online and offline.
- Influencing and leadership skills - able to instill vision through personal drive, building enthusiasm and commitment in order to implement well executed campaigns that meet strategic goals.
- Experience managing marketing budgets, assessing cost/benefit of all activity.
- Project management acumen and communication skills, capable of collaborating with people across teams and at different levels.
- Self starter, proactive, resourceful, innovative and creative.
- Ability to manage priorities and work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience managing agencies, as well as creative and design teams.
- Broad understanding of marketing channels and tactics, best practices both online and offline.
What will I get in return?
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
We are Future
- Unlimited Holiday - You read that right! We trust you to manage your workload and time
- A share in our success - every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
Future is a global multi-platform media company and leading digital publisher, with scalable brands and diversified revenue streams. We are dedicated to connecting over 300 million people worldwide with their passions, through expert content, world-class events and cutting-edge proprietary technology. We have big ambitions to transform media and change people's lives.
We have a market-leading portfolio of over 220 brands spanning across technology, gaming, TV & entertainment, women's lifestyle, music, sport, creative and photography, home interest and B2B. You may have heard of us
But a stellar heritage isn't enough. We continue to grow our portfolio and launch new brands, restlessly looking to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We develop leading-edge technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we're exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for - our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform.
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don't have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, Europe and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.Let's do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is your dream job!Inclusion & Diversity
At Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business, we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do.
Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers.