Our fast-growing client, born in Austin, Texas in 2013, is an innovative recruiting firm which is dedicated to the management of branding, HR Technology, Recruiting, Retail & Consumer Talent Acquisition, and Recruitment Marketing for Multi-Brand Companies.
Since the company is quickly expanding, they are currently looking for a new team member to fill the position of Employer Brand Manager to become the leader of a recruitment marketing team. In This role you will oversee the recruitment marketing operations, research, tactics, and tools, including hiring, training, performance management, growth, and recognition.
What's in it for YOU?
- Work with a dedicated hardworking recruitment marketing team that has a huge growth mindset!
- You will expand your skill set and advance your career with access to technology/tools that will drive your success, having the opportunity to work with different branches.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance along with Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account options.
- You will find a positive and caring work culture that truly cares about your career and where you want to go, making our team feel valued and heard, providing extensive learning opportunities to stay innovative.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company:
- Manage the Employer Brand Department, including training, performance management, growth and recognition.
- Participate in survey collection, interviews, focus groups and data analysis to uncover key story points for each employer.
- Prepare and analyze data and reports regarding the performance of all assets, such as career sites and job board profiles.
- Prepare and deliver brand result presentations to clients, providing key recommendations.
- Implement creative assets to help employees learn the best attributes of employers, and likewise help employers attract high-quality applicants who will fit well within their company.
- Manage campaigns to generate reviews on job board profiles and respond to reviews, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Document your work so clients can see the value in your efforts.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or relevant work experience (such as a recruiting background.)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to garner buy-in from project stakeholders.
- Graphic design, copywriting, post-production or brand development skills are a plus!
* Unable to hire in CA, NJ, NY, NV