Excellent new opportunity
What does your ideal Equity Release Adviser position look like?
- Attractive basic salary
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Qualified leads provided
- Remote working option.
The successful applicant for the Equity Release Adviser role will enjoy a great package with the following benefits: -
- Basic salary £35K - £40k (OTE £50K- £60k)
- Regular bonuses very transparent. 5% on every case signed and 1% paid annually on annual business
- Company pension scheme: - Matched the 5% employee contribution into pension so 10%
- 4x DIS
- Full expenses,
- Remote working
- All leads and clients provided (between 30 and 40 per month)
- Growing firm with exceptional support
- Expectation - 6 cases closed per month. This is a lower than the targets set by many competitors but my client focus is on quality not quantity.
What you'll get
- Great work/life balance whilst providing a fantastic client experience
- The opportunity to become a top earning adviser
- The trust to manage your own diary to fit your workload
- Quarterly meetings and social events to ensure great team morale
- The latest technologies to provide efficiencies and dedicated support
- The support of your fellow advisers through sharing ideas and best practice.
The ideal candidate for the Equity Release Adviser position must have
- Certificate Mortgage, Advice and Practice (CeMAP )
- Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER )
- 2 years' experience as ER Advisor
As a result of up-and-coming retirements and growth, my client has vacancies in the following areas: Kent - South-East - Nottingham/Cambridge/Peterborough area - Poole area.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity. Please forward you CV for immediate short-listing.