Bloomberg is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), as well as general support for the Chief Risk Compliance Office (CRCO) department. The successful person will thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, be proactive in their approach, extremely organized, diplomatic in dealing with others whilst comfortable being assertive and willing to learn. What's the role: Supporting the head of CRCO, your daily tasks will include the following:
You'll need to have:
- Calendar management
- Meeting scheduling
- Own/organize group and team building events
- Invoice/Shopping Cart approvals
- Setting up high-level conference calls and meetings
- Arranging travel
- Working with facilities and PC Support in order to ensure that desk moves and equipment requests are dealt with smoothly and efficiently
- Onboarding of new vendors
- Manage department wide or cross functional projects
- Manage CRCO's team pages
- Ad hoc administrative support
We'd love to see:
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Good oral and written communication skills required
- Strong multitasking skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office, including, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Project management skills
- Entrepreneurial, proactive mindset, and desire to make connections across businesses and people
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email .