We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.DESCRIPTION: Description
Apply now to see all open positions that are available.
Must be able to work all scheduled shifts/hours per week.
Hallmark Management Service is an onsite food service management company providing residential dining service, catering, and retail operations at some locations. Our dining program specializes in made from scratch and made to order meals. Our customers will find a wide variety of fresh salads and soups, deli sandwiches, hot entrees, delicious sides, inspiring accompaniments, homemade desserts and more.
Our values are purposefully simple, we believe in being honest, hardworking, hospitable, and hungry to achieve great things together. These four simple words help us define what is important and how to make good decisions that we can be proud of together.
At Hallmark Management, we offer:
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Annual opportunities for merit increases
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Free Meal while working
- Free nonskid shoes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Prepares and serves food according to our company recipes and presentation standards
- Accurately completes productions records
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace storing, labeling and rotating product according to our standards
- Supports Cooks & Bakers with component ingredients for company recipes as assigned
- Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines in our commercial production kitchen
- Exhibits a customer comes first attitude
- Drug/Background Check
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 40 lbs.
- Requires constant standing and walking
Up to $15.50SCHEDULE:
Thursday, 12pm - 10pm, Friday, 12pm-8pm, Saturday, 10:30am-7:30pm