Mason Dental is proud that our focus on patients has driven a positive patient experience, best-in-class employee and dentist retention and satisfaction, as well as substantial growth in our practices.
This is an opportunity for you to thrive in an efficient office environment with an outstanding dental team that is well trained and highly motivated. If you enjoy working in a clinically focused, patient-centric, fully digital dental office then we encourage you to apply today.
We are looking for a motivated, resourceful, customer-driven Front Office Dental Receptionist to join our team. This position serves as a welcoming presence to all patients, vendors, and guests while offering day-to-day expertise in practice-level functions. This role is provided direction and responsibility for various administrative and clinical tasks daily and is assigned those responsibilities by the Practice Leader.
Schedule Mon- Fri 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Maintain meticulous records to ensure all provider, insurance, and patient accounts are recorded and posted correctly
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments to maximize the provider schedules
- Present treatment plans and financial responsibilities effectively to patients
- Address patient concerns while remaining calm, effective, and even-tempered in high-pressure circumstances
- Maintain a positive and professional image, both individually and within the workspace
- Consistently meet the expectations and responsibilities of the Practice Leader and practice needs
- Assist and support clinical team as needed in areas such as set up/break down of dental operatory and instrument sterilization
- Other assigned duties and responsibilities per management
- Dental office experience preferred
- Dentrix experience strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Facility with Microsoft Office and dental practice management software
- Positively contribute to a respectful and collaborative working environment with coworkers
- Facilitate patient comfort, care and satisfaction consistently
- Willingness to advance skills through continuing education opportunities
- Present to work during scheduled shifts
Education and Experience
- High School Degree
- Prior front desk experience in a medical or dental office
- People management or staff/ project coordination experience
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Prolonged periods of standing and bending
- Must be able to lift
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- PTO, paid holidays, office closure days
- Dental allowance
- 401(k) Eligibility
- And many more!
Benefits subject to change and eligibility
Our Mission & Values: Drive All Decisions and Actions "Committed to improving lives one smile at a time"
1) Commitment - Provide exceptional care and a WOW experience to our patients
2) Collaboration -We accomplish more together than individually
3) Communication -Clear expectations and feedback to our patients and team members
4) Cultivation - Mentorship, education, and training to empower leaders at the practice level
5) Continuity - Develop lifelong patient and team relationships
6) Community -Strong presence in the communities in which we are located