MetroStar Systems is looking for a Full-Stack (.NET) Developer.
If you want to join a company that values mission-critical work and are open to commuting to Washington, DC, we want you to work for MetroStar! Come be a game changer and join our team!
Don't meet every single Must Have? Studies have shown that women, people of color and the LGBTQ+ community are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At MetroStar we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture, so if you're excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to go ahead and apply. We pride ourselves on making great matches, and you may be the perfect match for this role or another one we have. Best of luck! - The MetroStar People & Culture TeamYou're a great fit if:
You'll love our opportunity if you
- You can establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence with your software development skills.
- You are proficient in developing web applications using .NET / C# / Entity Framework / MVC / RESTFul APIs.
- You can think out of the box to help out with troubleshooting issues and providing innovative solutions that fit customers' needs.
: (this is the stuff you MUST HAVE
to be a fit)
What your day will look like:
- have 3 years of software development experience.
- possess a BA/BS and have a minimum of three years of relevant experience and/or education/certifications commensurate with experience. Relevant experience can be substituted for education.
- can provide support for, and technical review for potential integration of, systems, security, applications for portability, flexibility, and data exchange with disparate systems
- can integrate custom applications into multiple networks and into the bastion forest domains, on and off premises, as provided by the ENC government; resolve all incompatibilities and assist with any troubleshooting, malfunctions and incompatibilities and ensure optimal performance and maintain mandated security
- have experience assisting the government in development of the current application portfolio and future applications accessibility
- have experience with .Net Web Forms and MVC web application development in C#
- have experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks such as Entity Framework
- have experience working with Source Code repositories and CI/CD pipeline solutions such as Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, and GitHub
- have an active TS/SCI security clearance.
The Admin Stuff:
- You'll work with a highly qualified technical team.
- You'll also provide daily interface with the customer.
- You'll develop web applications using .NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server, and other open source technologies.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.