Independent Financial Advisor - Branch & Home based - Nottinghamshire
Our client has a track record of putting customers needs first that goes back more than a 100 years. They recognise just how important it is to help their customers make long-term financial plans. Our client provides industry leading training and offers a reward structure that recognises their values and contribution including a bonus scheme related to quality of advice and documentation as well as commercial performance.
Due to a retiring advisor they are looking for a financial advisor or Trainee Independent Financial Advisor to provide full holistic financial planning to their clients. The role is both office and home based. You will be very well supported by excellent lead generation and an existing portfolio of clients from the retiring advisor.
Independent Financial Advisor: Ideal Candidate:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified and ideally hold a current Statement of Professional Standing Certificate
- A natural communicator with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- The ability to maintain strict quality and compliance standards
- Flexible and adaptable to change and new technology
The rewards for Independent Financial Advisor:
- Excellent basic salary, package and on target earnings of £70k+
- On-going professional development to Chartered status if desired
- A very wide range of benefits to support colleagues, including their employee assistance programme.
If you are interested to find out more please submit your CV in confidence quoting Ref number: RH65782