Internal Medicine opening in Perth Amboy, New Jersey. A New Jersey-based hospital is currently seeking a licensed Physician, with an Internal Medicine background, for a promising opportunity with their growing staff. Responsibilities:
The Internal Medicine Physician will be responsible for:
- Providing and coordinating all aspects of patient care as defined by their specialty
- Development, maintenance, and provision of a light after-hours telephone coverage system
- Maintenance and utilization of an electronic medical record
- Provision of health maintenance services
- Diagnosis and management of disease
- Arranging for and coordinating specialty consultations
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.