About the Role
iCapital is seeking an Analyst to focus on feeder fund origination for Hedge Funds and Private Equity. This is a role within the Fund Management and Research department and will report into the Head of Fund Origination. This position will work with a team who is responsible for new product development, product structuring, manager and fund due diligence, manager onboarding, and fund lifecycle management. This role will be responsible for supporting the product lifecycle management of various alternative investment vehicles focusing on Hedge Funds, Private Equity, and other investment structures. This includes executing processes related to adding new funds to the platform, support of some regular meetings and preparing reports, presentations, and fact cards. This team stands at the heart of iCapital s growth into new markets and fund structures.
- Prepare fund marketing materials with appropriate information including updates.
- Coordinate with the internal Compliance and Legal teams on review and approvals.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of materials related to new fund approvals and new fund launches.
- Support projects related to onboarding new funds and working across the organization to assure on-time and successful completion.
- Prepare and disseminate project progress notes.
- Regularly input and update fund governance details.
- Assist in various fund launch activities.
- Bachelor s degree
- 1+ year of experience preferably with fund administration, fund management or custodial relationships
- Experience in Alternative Investments is a plus
- Positive attitude, and a desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments
- Detail-oriented, self-starter that is accustomed to project work with tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and verbal and written communication skills