Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Compliance Function works in close coordination with the individual business units and other group control functions to ensure compliance with national and international laws and regulations applicable to various units of the Deutsche Börse Group and its business activities. The Compliance Function has a proactive role in the identification of possible compliance or reputational risks, including those that may arise in connection with new activities and products. Group Compliance defines group-wide compliance standards, supports their consistent application within the group entities, and provides centralized services. Through the use of advisory and control mechanisms on an ongoing basis, the IT compliance function provides deep insight into the maturity of IT compliance with respect to all applicable regulatory requirements.
As an IT-Compliance Officer you are responsible to ensure the execution of 2nd Line of Defence controls, support to define and implement group-wide standards according to the established Framework. You will support to enhance the Group Compliance mandate and corresponding framework to address IT-Compliance relevant aspects.
- You take responsibility to proactive monitor EU IT regulatory obligations and requirements, as well as established market practices in the area of IT governance / IT compliance
- In this role you will advise the IT organization on regulatory requirements and compliance risks and contribute to assess the relevant impact of regulatory developments on Banking IT
- You take responsibility to ensure and coordinate comprehensive communication between internal business lines and other control functions and Group Compliance
- You will be developing and maintaining a risk-based IT compliance control plan and related control execution
- You take responsibility to ensure timely and adequate reporting, (ad-hoc) escalation, Tracking / follow-up of findings and remediation actions
- Furthermore, you will support the organization and operation of the compliance function in the preparation of internal reports and presentations, and reporting to external and internal entities
- You have successfully completed your university degree in business informatics or comparable qualification with a high affinity for IT
- You have a wide range of experience in the execution of controls
- You have proven experience in understanding the relevant legal and regulatory compliance requirements and associated risks
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in IT of a financial service provider, ideally functional with the control of IT processes and IT organization
- You have proven experience of standards applicable in IT for IT cost reduction (e.g. COBIT or similar reference models)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German is required