We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.2 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
Our Early Career / Campus Recruiting team recruits undergraduate and graduate (MBA, MFE, PhD) candidates and high-volume early career roles. The team has a focus on driving large and diverse applicant pools while leveraging technology and structured interview processes as a method of improving the firm's ability to make exceptional hires at scale.
This role will manage the internship programming and hiring for our Global Wealth Management summer interns and Analysts ( 16 interns and full-time campus hires per year) as well as our early career Global Wealth Management Sales Associates ( 10 experienced hires per year).
This person will either sit in Austin, TX or Newport Beach, CA and will report to the Early Career Recruiting Manager.
• Collaborate with Human Resource Business Partners and Hiring Managers to agree on yearly campus and early career hiring numbers, interview timelines, assessment components, and closing strategies.
• Build and train an "assessment team" for each aligned business to manage resume review and interviews ensuring a diverse slate of interviewers.
• Management of full lifecycle recruiting for campus and certain non-officer lateral hires by completing the following:
• Sourcing and interacting with high quality candidates throughout the process
• Audit pipeline to ensure accuracy of process and ensure all top candidates are considered
• Review and select candidate resumes to send to assessment teams
• Facilitating interview process to ensure timely selection of candidates
• Leading final round/superday debriefs to reach consensus on which candidates to move through to offer process
• Drive offer process inclusive of drafting and obtaining approvals for offers, delivering employment contracts, communicating offers and closing candidates
• Support your aligned summer interns to ensure a strong experience for candidates and the business; including the collection of feedback, and facilitating the full-time offer process
In addition, top performers will:
• Support our Candidate Development team by attending events and conferences where applicable
• Collaborate on candidate development process in driving the follow up strategies pertaining to their aligned businesses.
• Serve as a subject matter expert to help refine messaging about their groups/roles to external audiences
• Provide staffing recommendations for specific engagements
• Advise on business specific marketing content for prospect engagement events/programs
• Keep an ear to applicant desires as it relates to campus programming and internships
• Communicate business specific learning needs to be developed by the Talent Development and Learning team Position Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
• 2-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience focused on high volume strategies (superdays, one-way video interviews, etc.); Experience with on-campus recruiting and internship cycle preferred
• Excellent technology skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Able to work independently and as part of a team; intuitive, quick learner - willing and able to handle steep learning curve
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday Recruiter preferred) and other recruitment technologies
• Basic understanding of the non-revenue generating business within financial services
• Thoughtful and demonstrates good judgment and strong decision-making skills; ethical
• Strong organizational and project management skills; attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize; work on and complete multiple projects simultaneously
• Have a bias-to-action, results-oriented approach to work; willingness to do whatever it takes to help the team
• Looks to identify and implement efficiencies and process improvements Benefits:
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office