Towne Nursing has been at the forefront of improving the quality of life for the ill and elderly since 1991. We provide the finest healthcare providers to nursing homes and long-term care facilities across the country.
Towne Nursing is seeking dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses to join our growing team!
To apply please go to:
We have Full time, Part time, and Per Diem positions available for Day Shift, Evening Shift, and Night Shift. If you are looking to advance your career with a great Staffing Agency then Towne Nursing is the place for you!
LPN Job Summary
The Licensed Practical Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Monitor catheters, dress wounds
- Supervise nursing assistants and aides
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Other duties assigned by the Nursing Supervisor
- Great Pay - $36 Hourly!
- Daily Pay
- 24/7 Customer Service for Employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Referral Program