Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN/LPN - Correctional Facility
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire experienced Vocational Nurses for a correctional facility in Lebanon, TN
! Qualified candidates will have a strong focus in patient care and have flexibility for all shifts including weekends and holidays. Contact us today to learn more about this immediate opportunity!
- Shift: 7a-3:30p
- 12hr shifts
- 8 week contract
- Must be licensed in Tennessee
Weekly Estimated Pay: $1503
Weekly Taxable Pay: $468
Weekly Housing Stipend: $672
Weekly Meal Stipend: $385
Rates may vary based on stipends needs
BENEFITS OF LVN/LPN LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE WORKING WITH CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
JOB DETAILS FOR LVN/LPN LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE - CORRECTIONAL FACILITY:
- Provide a basic level of general nursing care to forensic clients, patients or inmates with mental, emotional or developmental disabilities
- Provide care under the clinical direction of a registered nurse or physician
- The ability to easily integrate into new settings
- Knowledge of various computer systems
- A desire to expand nursing skill set or varied experience
LICENSURE CREDENTIALS REQUIRED FOR THE LVN/LPN LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE:
- Valid State/Compact Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN License
- 1 year of LVN Med/Surg or Correctional experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- BLS (Basic Life Support) issued American Heart Association or American Red Cross
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).