Exciting Neonatologist Opportunity in Scenic Spokane, WA
Our Spokane, WA, neonatology practice is seeking a BC/BE neonatologist to join our physician/neonatal nurse practitioner team in Spokane, Washington. Our group provides on-site service seven days per week, 24 hours per day at Sacred Heart (Level -IV NICU) and Deaconess (Level-III NICU) Medical Centers. These NICUs are located in downtown Spokane and are crucial referral hospitals for newborns in mid and eastern Washington state as well as Northern Idaho and Western Montana.
- Sacred Heart Medical Center has a 60-bed unit with an ADC of 50 and approximately 800 admissions annually, offering ECMO, high-frequency and conventional ventilation and inhaled nitric oxide, and boasts an active pediatric cardiothoracic surgery and MFM program.
- Deaconess Medical Center has a 44-bed unit with an ADC of 18.
- Growing practice to include rotations through lower-level community hospitals, all within a 10-mile, 20-minute radius.
- Patient-focused team with active participation in ongoing training and quality improvement programs.
- Research opportunities available as well as individual variations in practice within the scope of evidence-based medicine.
- Unique schedule preserving personal and family time.
Spokane is a picturesque, family-oriented city that has been nationally recognized for its high standard of educational programs. It is located in eastern Washington and is five hours from Seattle and two hours south of the Canadian border. Washington State has no income tax and Forbes Magazine has listed Spokane as one of America's most affordable places to live. Residents and visitors enjoy cultural and outdoor recreational activities for all seasons. The central riverfront downtown is active and vibrant with world-class dining, retail, and housing. Parks, unique festivals (Lilac Festival), sporting events (Bloomsday Run, Hoopfest basketball tournament, Ironman triathlon, professional and college sports), national conventions and concerts are abundant. Urban, suburban, and rural lifestyles are all accessible.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process. Benefits
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient . We invite you to join the Pediatrix family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children. Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.