Our client, a US Fortune 250 company and a global Medical technology corporation serving customers in Clinical Labs, Health care research & Pharmaceutical industry, seeks an accomplished Packaging Engineer.
** LOCATION: Onsite 3 days per week @ Vernon Hills, IL 60061
** DURATION: 12 months +
- Packaging design development for medical devices or pharma industry.
- Packaging verification and validation for medical devices or pharma industry.
- Design control process for medical devices.
- Packaging standards and regulatory requirements for medical devices (i.e., ISO11607, EUMDR, etc.).
- Demonstrates working knowledge of package engineering principles and techniques
- Demonstrates working knowledge of legal requirements and documents.
- Designs, prototypes, and qualifies standard new packaging concepts in accordance with design control requirements with moderate guidance.
- Evaluates and improves standard existing packaging concepts with moderate guidance.
- Identifies, analyzes, and specifies standard packaging materials and equipment with moderate guidance.
- Supports external resource/contractors as required.
- Has developed knowledge and skills in packaging; still acquiring / expanding fundamental knowledge and higher-level skills.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a variety of standard activities.
- Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Education: Bachelor's degree equivalent in Packaging, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering or in a related field of study.
- >3 years of experience in Medical Device packaging.
- Packaging system verification and validation experience
- Experience/knowledge with CAD tools for packaging design
- Experience with statistics and design of experiments.
- Knowledge of the following standards: ISO 11607, ISO 13485, ISO 14971
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley, and assure a prompt communication, whichever direction. If you are looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you.
Recruiter Name: Lalit Malgotra
Title: Lead Recruiter
Amerit Consulting is an extremely fast-growing staffing and consulting firm. Amerit Consulting was founded in 2002 to provide consulting, temporary staffing, direct hire, and payrolling services to Fortune 500 companies nationally: as well as small to mid-sized organizations on a local & regional level. Currently, Amerit has over 2,000 employees in 47 states. We develop and implement solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on their bottom line. We create value by bringing together the right people to achieve results. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with Amerit because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success. Our deep expertise in human capital management has fueled our expansion into direct hire placements, temporary staffing, contract placements, and additional staffing and consulting services that propel our clients' businesses forward.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.