Who is HCR ManorCare
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of ProMedica
- Mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
- 50,000 + employees nationwide
- A network of over 400 skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, outpatient rehabilitation, hospice and home health care locations.
What do we look for in an employee
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Physical Therapist Assistant- PTA. Are you passionate about a significant and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need If so, we are looking for you!
Our Physical Therapist Assistants are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's dedication to our mission of providing top quality care to our patients. Our goal is to equip you with the direction and training along with advanced tools and technology to build our culture in line with our philosophy. We aim to employ a PTA that has a similar passion focused on the care that our patients deserve!
Do you believe our mission aligns with the direction you envision your career growing
What are some of the major job functions of our Physical Therapist Assistants - PTAs
- Assist Physical Therapist in treatment for the patient, and assist them with exercises and performing daily activities
- Interview patients, perform a physical examination, gain and update medical history from the patient
- Conduct manual exercises and assist patients in performing activities
- Assist in utilizing devices to support your patient s recovery like crutches or a wheelchair
What are the PERKS of working here
In addition to great pay, generous time off, and a wide variety of benefits, you ll also be a part of a culture focused on team spirit, work/life balance and unlimited growth opportunities to take your career to the next level. Let us bring out the best in you!
What qualifies me to be a PTA with HCR ManorCare Location
691 - ProMedica Total Rehab - Lakewood, COEducational Requirements
Graduate of an accredited two-year Physical Therapy Assistant program Position Requirements
Licensed or eligible for licensure in applicable state where working
Job Specific Details:
Previous SNF experience is required.
$28.59-$33.21/hr based on experience.