Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services is searching for an energetic Physical Therapy Assistant to join our amazing TEAM of clinicians that can:
- Significantly improve overall quality of life of the clients we service.
- Maintain a consistent, on-going patient case load, unlike traditional insurance-based homecare therapy models.
- Work for a fast-growing, therapist owned company that truly cares about the success of their clinicians and understands their needs in the field.
- Expand your clinical skills through ongoing staff education and training.
- Make your own schedule to maintain a true work-life balance
This is a consistent per diem opportunity (4-6 visits per week) for a Physical Therapy Assistant to perform treatments in residential settings in Dennis and the surrounding area.
VRNS provides services throughout the entire state of Massachusetts.
- Base rate: $35-$40/visit
- Mileage reimbursement: .62/mile
Home healthcare experience is recommended, but not required.
- Candidates must have MA license
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- COVID- 19 vaccination and booster is required of our staff.
Contact us today to discuss this great opportunity to start a truly rewarding career in Home Care! Our recruiters are available for early morning, evening, and weekend interviews to fit into your busy schedule!