You will enjoy living and practicing in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Please contact Mauro Piroli at or email your CV to .
- Great location that is a melting pot of people, flavors, culture, and tradition
- Outpatient only with onsite ancillary services offered
- Competitive private-practice salary
- Comprehensive package including malpractice and retirement
- Join an established, busy practice with a built-in referral base
- Monday - Friday 40-hour workweek
- See adult and pediatric patients
- Board-certified or board-eligible in family or internal medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail