Kimberly is a village east of Appleton, part of the Fox Cities of Wisconsin along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. The community has performing arts museums, history museums, nature and wildlife, nature parks, Fox Cities Stadium, shopping, restaurants, and more. This area offers the charm and safety of small-town life with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV to .
- $100K sign-on bonus and loan repayment assistance
- Competitive salary with 2-year guarantee and then incentives
- 4- or 4.5-day workweek with 32 or 36 patient contact hours
- Call is 1:11, generally done via phone and triaged by nurse
- Partner with a dedicated, supportive, and innovative medical staff
- See 16 - 22 patients per day
- H-1B visa holders supported
- Sought-after Wisconsin area with every amenity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail