This position is in the heart of Florida's Treasure Coast less than an hour north of Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie is a growing urban area that has not lost a sense of 'the real Florida.' At Port St. Lucie, you can hike environmental preserves, paddle lush rivers, ride horses on nearby beaches, take in a spring training baseball game, and play a few rounds of championship golf.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Eric Gant Jr at or email your CV to .
- Qualified for federal loan repayment
- Focus on advanced procedures as much as you want
- Monday through Friday with call 1 week out of the month
- Great opportunity for leadership, research, and clinical trials
- Join 3 GIs (one GI is retiring) and 2 APPs with
- Must have advanced procedural fellowship or commensurate experience
- Huge growth potential in this area
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail