CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania hospital with their search for an internal or family medicine physician. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will see 16 - 18 patients per day on average. You will work with dedicated mid-levels and 2 other physicians. They welcome candidates who are board certified, or board eligible if coming out of residency.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this small Pennsylvania town. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery, peace and quiet, friendly people, and low stress.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at or email your CV to .
- Growing hospital-based practice
- Join 2 physicians and with mid-level support
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Practice is located in the hospital, and they have all subspecialty support
- Board certified, or board eligible if coming out of residency
- H-1B visa support available
- Low cost of living, beautiful area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail