A hospital group, just north of Chicago, is looking for a third general neurologist to join two other general neurologists and an independent neurologist that helps with call coverage.
This is an amazing opportunity for a neurology resident, as they will pay you in your last year of training. They also offer 100% loan repayment and provide you with an experienced neurologist as a mentor. You will also receive a commencement bonus and relocation assistance to help you get started.
For seasoned neurologists, you will enjoy a strong referral base, a supportive administration in an almost all outpatient practice with limited hospital coverage.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job .
- Primarily outpatient with limited hospital coverage
- Options for sub-specialization including stroke, epilepsy, MS, movement disorders, etc.
- Excellent opportunity for neurology resident graduates
- Mentors, 100% loan repayment, monthly stipend while training, etc.
- Strong primary care referral base
- Guaranteed salary until exceeded by productivity with no cap for an excellent earning potential
- Commencement bonus, relocation assistance, CME, group health, life/disability, 401(k), and vacation
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail