A medical facility in Northern California needs an additional OB/GYN. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday with 1:5 call. You will work with a supportive and collegial staff who are committed to best practices and patient care. If you do not currently hold a license in California, CompHealth has a licensing team can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive a competitive compensation package with RVUs, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and possible loan repayment. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage. Partnership may be offered at the end of your initial contract.
Come live and practice just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. This clinic is located close enough to the City or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let us get to know you and find you great OB GYN jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Greg Giroux at or email your CV to .
- Income guarantee and RVU bonus based on collections
- Benefits package and partnership-track opportunity
- Monday through Friday with a 1:5 call schedule
- Robotics available
- MFM consultation available
- FP and OB residents work at hospital
- Join a growing practice in one of the strongest markets
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail