This position is in Martinsburg, WV. You will enjoy working in the fastest growing city in eastern West Virginia that puts you an easy drive into Washington, DC, but offers the serenity and affordability of small-town living. It also provides for several recreational, cultural, and arts activities. War Memorial Park is host to swimming, entertainment, and fairs and festivals throughout the year.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Call Dona Menton at or forward your CV to .
- Excellent growth opportunity
- Full team of support staff and specialty physicians
- Great compensation and benefits
- H-1B visas accepted
- New residents or fellows welcomed
- Academic opportunity if desired but not required
- Innovative institute breaking barriers in research
- Located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail