Job Description & Requirements
Urgent Care Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular Pay Rate: $.00
This facility is seeking a Urgent Care Physicianfor locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
Facility LocationJob Benefits
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-7:00pm, Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Job Setting: Urgentcare clinic
- Types of Cases:Must be comfortable with pediatrics from 3 months old and up
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 days
- Must be Board Certified Family Medicine
- Must have an active South Carolina license and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urgent Care Nurse, Urgent Care, Urgent Care Rn, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Rn, R.N., Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Urgent