- Direct Service: Provides individual and group therapy services utilizing a solution focused, brief therapy framework, and individual case management services.
- Recordkeeping: Completes various administrative and insurance forms to assure accurate data collection for billing, management information system, and other purposes in accord with agency policies and procedures.
- Agency and Training Activities: Actively participates in agency activities and in the community in ways that make a positive contribution to agency operations.
- Completion of a master's degree in social work (MSW)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.