Are you an experienced administrator who's a dab hand with MS Excel? Do you enjoy a varied support role where your input is key to the team? Is it a career you're looking for with progression opportunities?
You'll get a better than entry level salary, personal development, intense training and an early finish on Fridays!
- You'll have previously worked as an administrator / coordinator.
- If you've got experience of working within a product-led environment that would be helpful but not essential.
- You should have very strong MS Excel skills with the ability to do VLookups and / or Pivot Tables.
- As you'll be putting together technical specifications based on information you obtain from the design and merchandising teams, you'll need to be pretty creative with your written descriptive skills.
About The Job
- It's an admin support role and you'll join as the Product Administrator.
- By working closely with the Merchandising, Design and Technical teams you'll write up product specifications and upload to the website and internal systems.
- You'll also update and maintain the internal systems and the website with product updates and pricing information.
- You will provide your customers with up to date product specifications and pricing also.
- With your Microsoft Excel skills, you'll create, update and maintain multiple product trackers which can be viewed by internal teams as well as your customers upon request; it's crucial this information is accurate and constantly updated.
About The Company
- They are a hugely innovative and, in turn, growing business.
- Their products are highly desirable in the market, and, as such they've recently doubled their annual turnover.
- Our people love working here!
What You Get
- A competitive salary.
- Up to 50 home working days per year.
- An early finish on Fridays.