OTR Solutions is an innovator in the transportation industry providing a suite of factoring, fuel, and business management focused solutions. We help new and established companies get fast access to the funds they need for daily operations. As a Private Equity backed FinTech company, we are looking to grow our best-in-class financial organization. We are at the beginning of the development of a new Cloud-Native platform that will drive the next wave of innovation in the industry and fuel OTR's growth. We are looking for growth minded, collaborative technologist who loves to create, innovate, and learn cutting-edge solutions on the latest and greatest technology.OTR has been recognized as a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution since 2016!
As a Quality Assurance Intern,
you will ensure the quality and integrity of all software products produced for distribution. You will monitor processes and procedures in product development and design. You will develop and analyze master test plans, cases, and schedules prior to implementation into production.Responsibilities
What We Look For
- Assures that software enhancements behave as expected by the business requirements.
- Develops and executes automated testing methodologies and coordinates with a team of test engineers.
- Executes test strategies and software release schedules revolving around the Scrum and Continuous Delivery process cycles.
- Ensures core software regression and a range of individual client functionality is targeted each sprint using a wide range of test resources and automated test plans.
- Develop scripts to automate testing wherever possible.
- Develop, maintain, and grow a suite of automated regression tests to exercise RESTful web services and browser-based client-side functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS (preferred), Computer Science, Business or related field. (In process)
- Interest/experience utilizing automated test platforms and methodologies.
- Interest/experience with Continuous Improvement process and Continuous Delivery process as it relates to software development and required test automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with other technical staff and layers of management.
- Interest in test defect management tools such as Visual Studio Team Services
- Proficiency in/learning .NET, C#, and cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure a plus
OTR's mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back-office solutions. Three pillars that are crucial to supporting that mission are outstanding customer service, technology that creates efficiency for ourselves and our customers, and a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
OTR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer