Part Time, Every Other Weekend
We are currently searching for a Rainbow House Associate. Provide support and a safe environment for families of Childrens Hospital patients. Registers, checks out, maintains cleanliness of facility and visits with guests, making sure guests understand guidelines and are familiar with the layout of the facility. Enlist guests cooperation and assistance in the general upkeep of the house. Maintain facility by reporting maintenance concerns or problems. Maintain good public relations for the house within hospital, foundation and local and out-state community.
- Answer phones, and orientation of guests to facility,
- Handle guest reservations, registration, check out using Rainbows reservation software and Childrens EPIC system for family eligibility.. Must be able to use Microsoft office word, excel .for office support as needed.
- Accept and document donations following approved process.( financial )
- Interact with guests within established professional boundaries, directs special needs of guest to appropriate contacts within the organization
- Handle emergencies following established protocol, Enforce house policies as necessary and promptly reports concerns to Manager or Facilities Director in managers absence.
- Clean and maintain optimal environment of Rainbow House including guest rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, and general public areas. Perform duties with awareness and attention to service excellence and the first impression impact
- Participate in quality customer service with active participation in review of performance to pre-established criteria and following corrective action plans for improvement
- Assist guests in check-out process
- Performs supervision of volunteers
- Drive the Rainbow House Van to shuttle guest between the House and the Hospital.
- Supports Hospital Family Resource Administrative Duties and Gift shop support in downtimes (project support)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read policies and communicate with public and other health care professionals at a level normally acquired through completion of high school.
- High degree of interpersonal skills is needed in dealing effectively with adults and children under great stress.
- Task oriented and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and follow through with assignments.
- Can work alone and make on the spot decisions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in a hospitality role preferred.
- A valid drivers license and an acceptable motor vehicle record/driving record required.
Make a meaningful difference improving the lives of children!
At Childrens, the regions only full-service pediatric healthcare center, our people make us the very best for kids. Come cultivate your passion, purpose and professional development in an environment of excellence and inclusion, where team members are supported and deeply valued. Opportunities for career growth abound as we grow our services and spaces, including the cutting-edge Hubbard Center for Children. Join our highly engaged, caring teamand join us in providing brighter, healthier tomorrows for the children we serve.