Reports To: Rathole Team Leader
Scope of Work
Assists in operating drilling equipment and other duties as assigned by Rathole Team Leader.
Duties & Responsibilities: These are not listed in relation to their priority or importance.
- Fully understands rigging and the safe operation of rigging equipment
- Performs and assists with maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work area as directed
- Employee is responsible for the quality of work performed along with personal safety
- Performs rig relocation and follows established procedures from site to site
- Wears required personal protective equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience level of 0-1 year
- Must be proficient with written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and quality skills
- Understands importance of leading by example
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work closely with fellow employees
- Thorough knowledge of safety and work standards
- Complete all Noble and industry specific training
- Must have CDL
- Must possess the ability to handle high priority projects safely and efficiently
- Sedentary Work
- Light Duty
- Lifting of 20 pounds maximum with possibility of frequent lifting and, or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds
- Medium Duty
- Lifting of 50 pounds maximum with possibility of frequent lifting and, or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Heavy Work This job should fall under this
- Lifting of 100 pounds maximum with possibility of frequent lifting and, or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more
Audio-Visual & Licensing Demands
- Average Vision
- Average Hearing
- Color Discrimination
- Peripheral Vision
- Depth Perception • Valid Commecial Driver's License
In an 8 hour day this job may include
- Standing/Walking 6-8 hours
- Sitting Occasionally
- Driving Occasionally
This job may include
- Finger Dexterity
- Pushing and Pulling
- Foot Movement
- Fine Manipulation
This is our preferred guideline for insured drivers. Individual exceptions may be considered to some degree.
Requiring Driver Exclusions:
- One or more Type A Violation(s) in a 60 month period
- Two or more Type B Violation(s) in a 36 month period
- Three or more Type C Violation(s) in a 36 month period
- One Type B and two Type C Violations in a 36 month period
Type of Violations Defined:
- Type A: Includes but not limited to, DWI, DUI, OUI, refusing a substance test and charges of reckless driving, manslaughter, hit & run, eluding police, any felony, drag racing, having or driving with a suspended license.
- Type B: Includes all vehicle accidents regardless of fault.
- Type C: Includes all moving violations not in Types A or B such as; speeding, improper lane change, failure to yield, running stop lights or signs.
- Type D: Included non-moving violations such as illegal parking, equipment violations, obstructing traffic, failure to display registration or driver's license.