Salary: £19 to £28 per hour (depending on the shifts worked i.e. weekdays, weekends, nights, bank holidays etc.)
Working Hours: Flexible
Start Date: Subject to successful application
We are currently seeking experienced Band 5 Registered General Nurses to join our team of healthcare professionals. You must have recent experience of working as a Nurse and hold a valid NMC pin number. You will also be required to meet our compliance standards (DBS, References, Occupational Health and Mandatory Training).
Essential skills required for RGN s
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- a good standard of verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Good time management
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs
In return Proxycare can offer you the opportunity to utilize and develop your nursing skills in different environments and provide the challenges, support and training to help you develop.
In addition we offer our RGN s the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Assistance in DBS if not updated
Our aim is to provide a high quality service and meet the demands of hospitals, nursing homes, private homes and home care within the community. We also aim to give the continuity by providing the same carers wherever possible.
Proxycare believe that by offering the same 1st class support to our staff as that afforded to our clients we will succeed in bringing the two together in an efficient and effective manner.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today.