** Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse ATRMC (Resource Pool) External RN candidates are eligible for a Lucrative and Highly Competitive Recruitment Bonus in addition to a Generous Relocation Assistance package!
This position is eligible for an $1,000 employee referral bonus, payable only to our current employees. Please visit to learn more details!
*all bonus payouts are subject to tax.
Earn $3.50 more per hour working on the Resource Float Pool and more with your BSN!
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass is a community hospital that offers a wide range of high-quality medical care to residents of Southern Oregon. The 125-bed hospital combines the small hospital feel with the high-tech capabilities of a modern facility.
Asante Three Rivers received the Pathway to Excellence designation in 2019 for the third time from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. The hospital is one of only two in Oregon to achieve this honor, and one of only 23 hospitals worldwide to have achieved the designation three or more times. The Pathway to Excellence designation recognizes health care organizations that have made a commitment to creating a nursing practice environment that empowers and engages staff. Asante Three Rivers is a multi-year recipient of the CMS 5 star ranking for quality and safety and also ranked in among the top providers of orthopedic services in Oregon.
For the Asante Three Rivers Medical Center's Float Pool, we are looking for nurses who can deliver superb health care in a compassionate manner for infant through adult patients. With appropriate orientation, RN's will float to all Med/Surg units, Critical Care, and Family Birth Center. If you understand whole person caring, are committed to excellence, and empowered to streamline and improve operations, we want to talk to you!
As a Float Pool RN at Asante Three Rivers Medical Center, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide temporary assistance to nursing departments in need of short-term help
- Respond to rapidly changing needs of a unit, intervene providing temporary assistance and move on to the next assignment
- Assess status and facilitate the efficient movement of patients through the hospital system
- Demonstrate the ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care based on symptoms, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and age specific needs
- Identify present and anticipate future learning needs of patient, family, and staff to include providing information on illness prevention, health maintenance and the disease process, medications, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Three years of experience in an acute care setting preferred
- Critical Care experience preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support within 6 months of hire
- PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support within 6 months of hire
- ED Boarder RNs - Certification requirements will be waived
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage - Earn more with your BSN!
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.