As a Registered Nurse (RN), you re the engine and the heart of patient care at Rochester Regional Health. You make a positive difference every single day in the lives of our patients, their family members and visitors - going above and beyond to meet their needs with courtesy, kindness, respect and compassion.
Join our exceptional team at Clifton Springs Nursing Home and be greater than you imagined!
Attached to Clifton Springs Hospital, Clifton Springs Nursing Home offers a uniquely holistic approach to long-term care. Skilled nursing care is located adjacent to Spa Springs, where patients can access massage therapy, acupuncture and similar treatments. Clifton Springs Nursing Home is a 108-bed facility.
Generous signing bonus offered!
Employee Referral Program
Shift Differential range from $1.25 - $3.50/hr based on shift worked
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Clifton Springs Nursing Home
DEPARTMENT: Long Term Care
SCHEDULE: 7am-3:30pm, 3pm-11:30pm
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; performing various treatment procedures; providing physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team members
- Planning & Communication. Develop and document individualized care plans customized for each patient s unique needs, with support from the interdisciplinary health team as needed; maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Management. Demonstrate proficient use of an EHR - including accurate patient and provider documentation and communication
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, regulations (local, state, federal) and education requirements
EDUCATION AS: Nursing (Required) LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA); RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.