$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
If you're a Registered Nurse (RN) and you're reading this, we know you have a lot of options. Travel contacts, hospitals, facilities, and other Home Health Agencies are all clamoring for your services, and we know you have the power to be selective with your next opportunity.
So why choose us?
Well, we are a 6X South Carolina Top Workplace award winner for one. But you probably already knew that.
What about the fact that we've been providing quality care in the region for over 43 years? Maybe you already knew that too.
But did you know that here at Interim HealthCare...
- We have no night or weekend on-call responsibilities because we have Registered Nurses (RN) dedicated just for that
- With our RN Pay Per Visit model your earning potential is uncapped
- We know that gas prices are high so we provide mileage reimbursement
- We have 8-hour shifts, not 12
- You have the flexibility to move your schedule around when you get that emergency call from school and have to go pick up your sick child
- We match not only your 401K but also your Health Savings Account
- You'll get 16 days of PTO per year plus 8 holidays
- If you're starting or growing your family you'll also get Paid Parental Leave
- Thinking about getting your BSN? No problem because we have a robust Education Assistance Program
- We have a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage
Those are just some of the things that make us different! Our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner. Our Registered Nurses (RN) thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well.
Do we have your attention yet? Good! Now on to the other stuff
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
What you'll do as a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of RN practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Uses clinical decision making to manage an assigned patient population efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For inquiries about this position, please call Odete Clemente at .
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse (RN) program
- Active, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of South Carolina or compact multi-state license
- One (1) year Med/Surg or Critical Care / IV Therapy experience required.