ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Base wage starting at $32.00 an hour
$SIGN on BONUS, Tuition Reimbursement, student loan repayment, vacation time, sick time, company paid life ins, 401k match, and many more benefits$$$
The RN - Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN - Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
RN - Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
COVID-19 vaccination is required to adhere to OSHA and CMS guidelines. Location
415 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Waterloo, IAEducational Requirements
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.Position Requirements
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
Base wage starting at $32.00 an hour!
$$ Sign on bonus$$
PLUS student loan repayment assistance (up to $100 per month), tuition reimbursement for BSN programs, no mandating, vacant shift bonus, shift differential, free meals for employee's each shift, employee discounts with Verizon and select travel providers, 4 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance, paid time off programs, adoption assistance and more!
Walk-in interviews welcome
Daily Pay, Employee referal bonus