Home Health opening in Houston, Texas.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Registered Nurse
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: Home Health
- Sub Specialty: THY-Home Health
- Start Date: 08/01/22
- Guaranteed Hours: 40
- Job Duration: 13.0 weeks
- State: Colorado
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Registered Nurse
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Registered Nurse
- Competitive pay for Registered Nurse
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel and license reimbursement
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid housing or tax-free stipends
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing Awards. Visit Click Here to Apply for more information about travel therapy staffing.