SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Preoperative Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Ambulatory Surgery Division, part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Preoperative Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provide patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Join our team as a Preoperative Nurse in our ambulatory surgery center. You will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating the nursing care rendered preoperatively.
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patient's care area adequately before each case
- Ensure availability of necessary equipment and supplies for your patient's procedure
- Conduct a complete physical and psychological assessment while evaluating your patient's history and diagnostic tests
- Review your patient's charts prior to surgery
- Administer pre-operative medications and intravenous therapy as prescribed
- Monitor your patients until transfer to the OR
Rose Surgical Center located in Denver, Colorado, is proud to have a long and distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care. Today, we offer a state of the art facility and the newest technologies in our five operating rooms and six procedure rooms. Performing around 830 cases a month, our specialties include pain management, gi, spine, gyn, ophthalmology, orthopedics, ent, podiatry, general surgery, plastics and urology. We are AAAHC accredited and a part of HCA Healthcare , who has been named one of the worlds most ethical companies by Ethisphere since 2010 and proud of our very strong partnership with over 60 physicians.
Our center is conveniently located near I-25 off Colorado Blvd. making your commute easy.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Preoperative Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today !
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Preop, PACU, ER or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. online certification not acceptable
- ACLS required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.